Runescape bot auth codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Runescape bot auth codes

Here is where you will get your auth codes and where you can talk about everything!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~New Update~

Go down 
+4
Still Born
sauer
West
owner dylan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
owner dylan
Admin
Admin
owner dylan

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Hello, everyone it's Dylan here.. and i'd like to tell everyone that.... A .com domain is coming soon Very Happy
*information*-Okay so like i tell everyone i'm busy!!!!
So very soon i will give a sneek peek at my .com website, i hope you will like it i spent along time working on so please please DON'T register when you get a sneek peek of the website, it will glitch, and it will take alot of work to fix it, so please don't Thank you,
Owner Dylan.
(Ima pick up the mutha fucking and drop it on your mutha fucking head nigga im hop in space ship and leave earth mutha fucka im goneeee) haha song Lil Wayne and Eminem Drop The World.
Back to top Go down
https://rsbotauthcodes.forumotion.com
West
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:34 am

A .com domain is a great improvement, it will turn out great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauer
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?
sauer

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Sounds a lot better. Just joined an i would say finding this site was very difficult. If the .com name i applied i think i will be far easier to attract more people.
Back to top Go down
Still Born
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 pm

what's the big deal with .com domains?
.org and .net are fine tbh
Back to top Go down
Johan
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Well it's .com now, awsome!
Back to top Go down
tiky12
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

well its .com now but is there still no auths? can someone please PM me?
Back to top Go down
younix
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 am

seriously thogh, whats the problem with this domain???
Back to top Go down
Codie375
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 am

owner dylan wrote:
Hello, everyone it's Dylan here.. and i'd like to tell everyone that.... A .com domain is HERE!!! RIGHT FUCKING NOW BITCHS! Very Happy
*information*-Okay so like i tell everyone i'm busy!!!!
So very soon i will give a sneek peek at my .com website, i hope you will like it i spent along time working on so please please DON'T register when you get a sneek peek of the website, it will glitch, and it will take alot of work to fix it, so please don't Thank you,
Owner Dylan.
(Ima pick up the mutha fucking world and drop it on your mutha fucking head nigga im hop in space ship and leave earth mutha fucka im goneeee) haha song Lil Wayne and Eminem Drop The World.

.com domain is here Smile hahaha and drop the world is a great song Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~New Update~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Update~   ~New Update~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~New Update~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape bot auth codes :: Welcome!*READ* :: Auth codes :: General RS stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: