Runescape bot auth codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Runescape bot auth codes

Here is where you will get your auth codes and where you can talk about everything!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?

Go down 
+5
Naader
pellas
xgen1123
tiky12
TLK_EarthQuake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TLK_EarthQuake
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm

If you do plz reply i have some questions. How long did it take you to lvl to 80 and did you power mine. if you did power mine then tell me how you could do that without making profit.. Just a waste of time with no money.
Back to top Go down
tiky12
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

i did pure essence, and coal, and granite, and got to 83, (on my main) then got perm banned :/
Back to top Go down
xgen1123
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm

wow that must have sucked, I would really like an auto miner kinda like yours to mine for me...
Back to top Go down
pellas
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Pure ess can be good money.
Back to top Go down
Naader
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm

my mining is fail lol cb lvl 125 mining 65 =/
Back to top Go down
Naader
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm

thats y im here, i need a mining script
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Kminer is supposedly an amazing mining bot.
Back to top Go down
Codie375
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 am

TLK_EarthQuake wrote:
If you do plz reply i have some questions. How long did it take you to lvl to 80 and did you power mine. if you did power mine then tell me how you could do that without making profit.. Just a waste of time with no money.

yea i find powermining is a waste to i woould rather bank the items and make money off of them
Back to top Go down
ftbot
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 am

kminer is good do they have it on this site?
Back to top Go down
pumped
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 pm

i have not yet seen any bot codes yet can some 1 confirm yet ?
Back to top Go down
pumped
Whats a bot?
Whats a bot?

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm

oh yea love to get my hands on a mining bot be good to do the gold on w83 <-- i think thats the world lots of bots down there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?   Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a lvl 80 mining lvl?? That botted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape bot auth codes :: Scripts :: Mine-
Jump to: